The quality of our products and professionalism of our company have allowed our systems to be installed on more than 3.000.000 m2 of façade in Spain, Europe, Africa and South-America.
- “Epsilon O” – DAU 10/062 D.
- “Epsilon T” – DITE ETA-13/0628
R+D+i DEPARTMENT (Research and development)
"LIGHT CONCRETE WITHOUT CEMENT BASED ON CELLULAR GEOPOLYMERS" (GeoCel)
The results obtained during the project development (2016 – 2018) have been:
- Design of a specific manufacturing methodology for the production of geopolymer blinders without special additives with improved features in contrast with the conventional cementitious materials.
- Study of the compatibility of aggregates from difference sources with the geopolymer to obtain an optimum mix composition of the polymeric concrete that can be used in building applications in which the conventional concrete is used.
- Design and development of innovative cladding and thermal insulations based on geopolymers, competitive, of high-performance, long-term durability, fire resistant and economically friendly. Design and development of a new non-draining pavement based on geopolymers with a low index shrinkage-expansion.
- Design and development of a draining floor without cement based on geopolymers and focused on a sustainable building model.
- Analysis of the life cycle and technical-economic analysis of the GeoCel solutions including the whole process of geopolymers design or geopolymer concretes, manufacturing and lifespan end, compared to the more conventional construction materials.
CERTIFICATION OF OUR PRODUCTS
ISO 9001: 2015 Certificate
Fachadas del Norte S.L., has the ISO-9001 Quality Certification (EC-3623/08), granted by Applus +, for the design, production, commercialization and distribution of anchoring systems for mortar and ventilated facades.
This certification ensures the working methods and supervision, guaranteeing the maximum quality of the finished product that will be sent to the client.
DAU 10/062 D
Fachadas del Norte has the DAU 10/062 D certificate in its anchoring system for stone “Epsilon O”. This document was granted by ITec (Institute of Construction Technology of Catalonia).
The DAU, Document of Adaptation to the Use, is the declaration of the favorable opinion of the benefits of a product or constructive system innovator in relation to the foreseen uses and to the constructive solutions defined, in the field of the building and of the civil work.
A DAU evaluates the suitability for the intended use of a constructive solution, based on the objective levels or limit values required for the construction works and functional requirements established in each case.
Fachadas del Norte also has the certificate ETA 19/0052 in its anchoring system for ceramics “Epsilon T”. This document was granted by the Eduardo Torroja Institute of Construction Sciences.
The ETA (European Technical Assessment) is the European document that includes the technical evaluation of the performance of a product or kit of a manufacturer in relation to the essential characteristics applicable for the use foreseen by the manufacturer. The ETA is prepared in accordance with the European Evaluation Document-DEE, which covers the product and intended uses.
The ETA is the document that makes it possible the Declaration of Performance and the CE marking.